On Tuesday evening, I realised that I could not access the internet. I went to check my landline and it was down too. The modem was all dark except a red blinking light on at the POWER section.
I quickly called Singtel because it was slightly after 6pm. The technical support closes shop then. I managed to surf using 3G services and found out that the Singnet Section was still available. I quickly called them and was directed to a guy who spoke quite foreign language that I did not understand much. I understood that my modem was spoilt though.
The every next day, I called Singnet again and was told that I could exchange for a new modem at no extra cost because it was still under warranty! Yippee... Luckily there was a slot for the technician to service the modem on Friday so I quickly booked the slot from 11am to 1pm. That means that my lunch appointment had to be changed.
I then went to church for a meeting. It's a discussion of the coming Christmas Celebrations in church on 27th December. I am the Games IC so I have to prepare the games. A gave me a lift home after the meeting.
It was rather inconvenient not to have any broadband at home so I slept early.
Dear Lord, thank you for my church friends who have been encouraging me and guiding me. May You bless them with good health and allow them to turn to You when in doubts. I pray that you will continue to bless C with good health as she's not feeling too well lately. I also thank A, the guardian angel who sent me home after meeting today. Amen.
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment