Friday, December 5, 2008

Mambo Jumbo...

It was a long day yesterday. I had to be back at work for a long meeting. It started from 10am to 5pm! After that, I took a bus and took my time to church. I was in time for lesson.

Brother R had another meeting to attend to so the lesson was kept short and sweet. I then went home to take a rest before heading out to Clarke Quay. Some of my colleagues wanted to celebrate R's retirement so someone organised a gathering there. Fortunately, I came home first, else I would be all alone hanging out there.

Initially, the venue was selected because there would be male dancers on the platform. When we were there, we were told that the dancing had discontinued. We stayed till 1am and then 4 of us proceeded to Mambo @ Zouk. I felt kinda old when I was there. We were observing a guy in white. He really knew almost all the dance steps of the songs! Amazing...

After that, I accompanied A for her supper and she sent me home thereafter.

Dear Lord, thank you for these wonderful colleagues that I had. May You bless them with happiness and joy. Give them the strength and wisdom to carry on the plans You had for them. Amen.

No comments: