My apologies that the blog had not been updated for weeks. I was really busy at work. Sleep is definitely more important than blogging.
Anyway, if you had read the last entry in November, a few incidents had happened and it's inter-connected to those in November so I felt that the past is really back to haunt. Why do I say so? Read on...
A long-lost friend (someone whom I knew since Sec 1) contacted me via Facebook. He's a few years older than me and now he has a 10-year old son! Sad to hear that he's no longer with his wife. I wonder how will our fate and life be if we kept in touch after Sec 2.
Guess what? Yesterday when I was in church, I saw a car which resembles AP's. I kept trying to see if I could catch a glimpse of the owner but he/she did not appear. After my class, that car was already gone. I was just being curious why would AP be in church and why this church.
Friday, December 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment