I had a good night's sleep because I woke up only at 11.45am today! Call me a piggy, I don't mind. It's not often that I get to wake up so late.
I assisted dad to paint part of the living room today. It's really white and I can't believe I actually managed to help him out. I thought I would hate it but I didn't.
Anyway, I came upon a survey and decided to update it with my answers:
Do you remember your kindergarten teacher's name?
Nope, I only remember which kindergarten was that. It's a PAP kindergarten at Bras Basah area.
What did you wake up to this morning?
11.45am. I slept at about 3am because I was out till 2am.
What color hoodie did you wear last?
Not wearing one at all. In case you are wondering what's a hoodie. It's a hooded sweatshirt. What were you thinking of?
Are you alone right now?
Nope. My parents are home.
How did your night go last night?
Great because I spent time with God and friends.
How did you do grade wise in third grade?
Did quite well although not the tops.
Did you study a lot in school?
Not at all. In primary school, I played more than study. In secondary school, I trained more than study. In pre-university, I was more worried than study.
How did you get the shirt you're wearing?
This is a hands-me down from my brother. It's his secondary school cross-country tanktop!
How old will you be at your next birthday?
34! Gosh.
Have you ever done something outrageously dumb?
Yes, I went to meet an ex-boyfriend in the middle of the night.
At this moment in time if you ABSOLUTELY NO WAY OUT OF IT HAVE to have someone's name tattooed on you, who's would it be?
I will tattoo my pet name on it.
What were you doing at 9:00 pm last night?
I was watching television programme at home with mum.
Who was the last person you rode in a car with under the age of 18?
My friend's daughters and that was in November.
Have you ever made out in the snow?
Outside in the snow? There's no snow here on this sunny island. I saw snow once but I was all alone then.
Last thing you purchased that was over $100?
Bought a few items and the one that cost most is my contact lenses. It came up to about $380.
Have you ever read the Twilight series by Stephanie Meyer?
Nope.
Have you seen the Twilight movie?
Nope.
Do you prefer to keep your opinions to yourself or announce them?
Usually to myself unless it's very important or that could make decision-making easier.
You're stuck on an elevator with the person you've fallen the hardest for, what do you do?
Er... Press the emergency button and hope that someone will rescue us soon. In the meantime, try to entertain him without acting like a fool.
Pick a word that begins with the first letter of your first name?
Think it will be boring for you. The word is Sporty!
Are you the type that would rather stay at other people's houses or have people stay at your house?
Stay over at someone's house. I am used to a nomad lifestyle.
What is a personality/character trait you wish you had/had more of?
Bold enough to make the first move.
What is your biggest personality/character flaw?
Being too obliging at times.
On a scale of 1 to 10, how fashionable would you say you are?
5. I prefer casuals. I buy and wear what I like. I do not chase fashion trends.
Who is the least fashionable person you know?
A friend from church. Oops...
Do you match your belt with your hair color?
Um, no? The 2 belts that I have are brown. The answer is nope.
How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Gosh... Let me count.
Flip-flops - 3 pairs.
Heels - 3 pairs.
Court Shoes - 1 pair.
Birkies - 3 pairs
Sandals - 1 pair.
Track Shoes - 1 pair.
Pumps - 3 pairs.
Clogs - 2 pairs.
Formal Shoes - 2 pairs.
That's a total of 19 pairs, 1 short of 20. I am going to buy a pair of Track Shoes next month. Haa...
What is the worst trend you see today?
Leather strappy sandals that are high up to the knees or ankles.
What kind of body wash/soap do you use?
Shokubutsu. It really smells good.
How did you celebrate your most recent birthday?
My church friends celebrated for me in church with a birthday cake during breaktime at Alpha. I also celebrated it with my colleagues by having a meal at Dempsey Hill. I also went to Shoduko with 2 other friends for dinner and another steamboat dinner with another girlfriend.
How will you spend your next birthday?
It will definitely be different unless friends come visit me. I will be in Australia next year all by myself. Hope to hook up with some new friends to celebrate my birthday.
Have you ever thought someone a friend was dating was attractive?
Hmm... Nope.
When was the last time you did something to specifically annoy someone?
I met my colleague last Thursday and she commented about clearing my table. I was fed-up and said something sarcastic to her.
Do you walk around your house naked?
Nope. I do wrap myself with my towel after bath and dash from bathroom to my bedroom. I should consider a walk-in wardrobe when I buy my own house.
If a guy put his jacket on a huge puddle for you, would you actually walk on it or just look at him like he was crazy?
I will thank him for being such a perfect gentleman and pick up his jacket. There's another path to walk, instead of stepping on the puddle.
Would you be in to trying yoga?
Been there, done that. Not into it.
Who's the last person that came up behind you and covered your eyes?
Gosh... I can't remember.
Would you rather lick caramel or chocolate off of your lovers body?
Chocolate... It's yummy.
Who will always tell it to you like it is, no matter if it's going to hurt or not?
My good friends.
Have you ever been in a fist fight?
Nope. I am a peace-lovng person.
If you had to give up one or the other forever, which do you choose, chocolate or sex?
Chocolate... unless it's sex with a loved one.
Does the number of people a person's slept with affect how much you like them?
Haha, no. That's silly.
Has anybody ever given you butterflies?
Who in the world would give me butterflies?
Wow! That's a long list. Well, you can copy onto your blog and answer the questions.
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment