Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Steamboat Dinner...

I arrived @ Suntec before the appointed time and my colleague, A, was already there. We met up first and took pictures at the Beary Christmas Tree. It's beautiful.

We both thought that dinner would be at the Convention Centre but we were later told to go to basement where 重庆火锅 is. Dinner was good with so much variety. We had 2 rounds of desserts too.

Next, we walked around Suntec till closing time. We took some funny shots too.

We ended the day by going to the Lobby Lounge at Conrad for drinks. It was really an enjoyable day and I managed to run so many errands and yet still meet friends for dinner. It was good.

Dear Lord, thank you for the time to complete my errands. Although it was rush but yet, You allow me to complete it in time. I pray for the people whom I met along the way today - the bank manager, the CISO officer at the bank, the Olympus helpdesk person, the taxi-driver who sent me to IDP, MG who helped me with the VISA, the receptionists at IDP, the immigration officer who served me, the salespersons whom I had come in contact me, the driver of those buses and cabs I took, the lady who wanted to hitch a ride with me and many others whom I smiled at today. Please bless these people with good health. I also want to thank you for the friends that I had. May You help them to know You better. Amen.

No comments: