It's an early start because I slept early and woke up early too - 3.30am. I had to force myself to wake up to do some work. I'm already late in handing work to my Reporting Officer so I'd better send it before works begin. I've to email too, to the participants for the run I'm organising late Jan.
I can foresee that the next two weeks will pass by very quickly so that means I'm on my way to Brisbane pretty fast.
I was at the pre.departure talk last night and it gave some good tips from the Alumni and some info that I already knew. I've been surfing the website of the uni and got my Orientation info already. Hmm... I'm not sure if I'm eager to get all info at my fingertips because I'm a mature student or is it the anxiety of every international student. Frankly speaking, I'm not anxious because I know I'm in good hands as the Lord is taking good care of me and the Holy Spirit is in front of me in every step I take.
I managed to attend SCC in my neighbourhood, despite being late and not knowing what's the unit number. As I think of it, the Holy Spirit was there with me throughout the whole incident because never once, I felt that I should go home since I did not have the address.
I was late because I was at the pre-departure seminar in Orchard. Then I remembered the wrong unit number of that neighbour. I called the family of my other neighbour if she has the church bulletin but she does not. I had to trouble mum about sieveing through my things to get the bulletin. At last it was found.
After the prayer meeting, the group had decided to meet on the same day as the flight departs. I bid farewell to the group and they wish me all the best. On my way home, I managed to persuade C to join us for a committee dinner this coming Sunday. That's good news so I told A about it so that transport arrangement could be made.
I discovered that I've made an error at work. It was some inter.agency deadline that I had missed and it's almost two weeks later that I had discovered it. What should I do?
Dear Lord, thank you for being with me as the events unfold in my life. Help me to consider all factors and make wise decisions. I pray for V, who's in my SCC and resting at home due to a surgery. May she recover soon and well. I pray for my family that they will all be in good health, especially mum who's always showing love to the family by her actions. I hope to be like her and like Mother Mary who shows us what love is.



No comments:
Post a Comment