Saturday, January 10, 2009

Mobile Blog: 3 Appointments in a Day

I'm now waiting for the bus to go to Orchard. It's my 5th session of IPL. One more to go and I'm done with it. The treatment area has definitely become smoother and fairer. That comes with a price of course.

After that, there's a discussion meeting for the run that I'll co.organise with my friends. We're not bringing enough money for donation but just enough to break.even. Hmm... Did we make a right choice to continue? Well, we'll see what other intangible rewards we'll receive on that day.

Then there's the meeting with my close friends, to celebrate HP's birthday and THE farewell. Well, I just find it too early for it. We were supposed to meet again in Feb. Not sure if we're going to do that. Anyway, I've gotta get the cheesecake for the celebration since it's HP's favourite.

In between 2 to 6pm, I'm kinda free. I might just drop by my god.dotter's place.

No comments: