Workload is increasing as the year unfolds. I'm glad that it was not the full load. However, I was not given any outdoor or sports modules so life's quite a stress cos I have to think of what to wear daily. Not that I have no idea what to wear but my wardrobe's limited as I'm used to wearing sportswear to work for the past 6 years!
Now I'm on my way to the Post Office at PL as there's a package waiting for me there. Yesterday morning, the postman delivered to my home but my mum missed the knocks on the door. I could not figure out who would sent me a package. This morning, I remembered what it was. It's my contact lenses from Malaysia! It's finally here.
Anyway, I'd better take a nap once I get home. There's more work to be done tonight.



No comments:
Post a Comment