Sunday, January 4, 2009

Surprised...

I went blading with DT and we had Cheng Tng and shared fried carrot cake. The sky looked threatening when we were at the hawker centre. Once we were done with the food, we bladed to the various points to go home. God is kind. When I reached Vivocity, then it started drizzling. Phew...

I rested at home and went out at 4.00pm. On the bus service 123, the driver was friendly to 2 Caucasian tourists. Chinatown had roads closure due to the opening of CNY celebrations so the driver advised them to take a train from TB down to Outram and walk to Chinatown. Apparently, all commuters on the bus knew where the tourists wanted to go.

I alighted at TB and I saw 2 other commuters trying to direct the tourists to the MRT station. Once the tourists reached the top of the escalator, they saw a busker playing music and they actually walked behind her, dug out some money and put into her tin! We Singaporeans do not do that but the tourists did! I wanted to walk away then but I did not know why, the busker changed the song that she was playing and guess what? That song was "In His Time" and then my hair stood! It was as if the Holy Spirit was right there at that very moment. The song is embedded below.

In His Time

I went to the spa for the massage but could not complete my appointment because it's the time of the month for me. I then changed my appointment to Monday.

I then made my way to Great World City and I saw pants from Mark & Spencer having a discount. I did not buy any because the sizes left were too big for me.

At 5.40pm, I made my way to St. Bernadette Church for mass. The Church is undergoing renovations so the mass was shifted to an air-conditioned room. Quite a small room, I must say.

I then made my way home and rested. Quite a fullfilling day.

Dear Lord, thank you for the good weather today. You are great and help me not to disappoint You by being faithful to you. Amen.

No comments: