Wednesday, March 25, 2009

How Nice...

Today, I got my 1st Physio assignment back and I had passed! It's 8.5 out of 12. Phew... That's not too bad for my results. I was in fact happy. That puts me up on the clouds a bit.

Then in the afternoon, I made contact with SY on Facebook. Apparently, she managed to get to Brisbane on time - the few days before school started but she had missed orientation completely. She was supposed to leave a few days after me but then she had problems with her VISA so she thought she had to wait for another semester to start her course in QUT but alas, she came on time. Cool!

Since she's a Catholic, we had made arrangement to attend mass in the city on Sunday and had invited her to yumcha thereafter.

My housemate went to his house for studies so I had to go home on my own. On my way to the bus-stop outside school, I saw the Chinese gal who stayed in my neighbourhood. I usually see her in the mornings when we take the same bus to get to school. Tried smiling at her but then she didn't get it. Nevermind...

I was out of school at 6pm last evening but the sky was already turning dark. I's getting chiller in the evening so that reminds me to bring along a sweater when I go to school everyday.

At about 7.30pm, I got a call from JS that she would be dropping by so I invited her to stay for dinner and we had fishball, fishcake udon in soup. Quite nice I must say but then I had overcooked the vegetables.

Housemate called before he came home and I told her that JS would be over for dinner. He suggested buying a pizza as well since it's Tuesday. Here in Aust, it's cheap pizza day on Tuesday. Eagle Boys which sells pizza at our place has it for $5 for a large one so it's good deal.

Bro called me and spoke to me for a while regarding TT procedures and also Absolut skins. He's a collector for Absolut stuffs. Then I called mum to chat for a while too.

Dear Lord, thank you for looking after me and feeling Your love through my family and friends. Please continue to keep them in good health. Amen.

No comments: