I also managed to download 2 sermons from church. Cool! At least I could keep up with the teaching in church. Not that Australia sermons are no good. I am just more used to those back home.
I had sent an email to my ex-teacher on Monday and she had replied. Here's the excerpts:
Glad to hear that you had settled in. The area that you stay at now seems a nice neighbourhood. Is there a Catholic Church in the vicinity? Remember to attend church as regularly as you can, ok?
I am sure you will have no problem coping with the study as I know you are a very disciplined person. I always remember how hardworking you are and your strong sense of responsibility to do your best was so evident when you were my student and as a gymnast back in school
In your course of study, if you need any assistance in terms of resources or ways to approach your study, feel free to write to me. I will try my best to guide you if I can. Keep your spirit of perseverance high and know that you are never alone. God is with you and He will be blessing you and watching over you in all that you do.
I was so touched after reading the email. I just felt God is here with me all the time, spreading His palm over me and taking good care of me. I know that I am in safe hands.
Dear Lord, thank you for the nice people around me. They are an instrument of Your love for me and I know that You will guide me through in this unfamiliar ground. Please help me to keep the faith and always listen to what You have to say to me. Amen.



No comments:
Post a Comment