Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Internet Connection...

Came home and found out that the modem had been delivered to our neighbour’s (L) house but we did not have any cables for it. M and I went to Coles but we could not find what we wanted. We then rushed to Officeworks in the City to get the cables.

Internet connection is finally up but it’s running at a slow speed – 0.21Mbps. I wonder why.

Tonight, both M and I could not stop smiling as we chatted with our friends online because it was really instant relief that we are now connected to the world.

Anyway, I managed to SKYPE with bro to discuss about what to buy for me. My friend, JS would be back in SG the following week so I could get bro to meet up with her to bring stuffs over to me.

Things that I need:
  • Starhub Mobile Travel Set (SG tel number so that anyone from SG can call me and I call them)
  • An external harddisk (320Gb)
  • Scientific calculator
  • Earphones
  • 4 pairs of earphone sponges (for my Nokia earphones) – expensive to get it here (3 pairs for $10)
M was wondering how I spoke to bro so I introduced him to SKYPE and he installed it and was so excited when he could speak to his friend at Perth.

No comments: