Thursday, April 9, 2009

Grocery Shopping...

I managed to wake up on time for class today. Since M and I had lessons at the same time, we walked to school instead of taking the bus. He didn't buy any bus ticket this month, thus he chose to walk to school. Since I was on my way out, I walked with him.

I was almost late for class. I think I reached the LT at 10.00am on the dot. I saw LY's friends outside the block but I didn't even acknowledge them because I was late. Luckily, the lecturer was trying to get the class to quieten down when I stepped into the LT.

At PSYC class today, we were organised into groups for our next group project. Luckily AL would be in the same group as me. Got to know a new classmate, GN who would be in the same group as us. He's only a 19 year old boy. We discussed a bit about the project and were ready to go except one last question. We waited for 15 minutes before we could speak to our tutor. Shucks...

Anyway, after that, I met LL for a quick chat in The Great Court. It was the first time that I sat out there during the school term, just to chill out.

On my way home, I texted M so that we could go grocery shopping together. We need to stock up for the coming Easter holiday. It would be public holiday from Friday till Monday and most supermarkets would not be opened.

He was feeling quite moody during grocery shopping. He was telling me that he failed the exam that he was studying so hard for by 0.5 marks. He focused on the short-answer question part and didn't study the other section. I really did not know how to cheer him up. His mood did get better as the night progressed.

I decided to cook 汤圆 for desserts just now and it's yummy! It would have been better if it's sesame filling. We managed to chat with JS online for a while . We were having our desserts then.

Dear Lord, thank you for this day You have given me. I pray that You will help to comfort M and make him positive again. As for JS, please keep her safe. Amen.

No comments: