At dinner, I steamed the trout and it tasted delicious, just like how Mum had prepared it. What was lacking was the mushroom. Nevertheless, it still tasted as good.
My body clock would be adjusted in such a way that I would come home to sleep after school and waking up at 6.30pm to prepare dinner. After that, it would be rest and relax period till 9pm. I would go full-steam after that till late. Off-peak internet usage would be from 1am onwards so I had to make use of that priviledge.
Anyway, I slept at 3am today and I did accomplish some work. I wrote Easter cards for my RCIA friends and some friends. The cards are on their way back to Singapore already. I also managed to complete the PSYC2000 quiz. Guess what? My results were quite good - 8 out of 10. I was over the moon this morning. I failed for my previous quiz, therefore this week's quiz results would help to pull back the overall to equilibrium.
Dear Lord, thank you for mum who impart these cooking skills to me. Without her, I would not have been able to cook well at where I am now. Please continue to bless her and may one day, she will get to know Your goodness. Thank you for the friends I have back home. They are a real blessing to me. Please bless them with good health and happiness. Amen.



No comments:
Post a Comment