I managed to book an accommodation at Gold Coast for next week. CC, JM, M and I would be going there next week. I managed to get a room for 6 pax. So far, there's still LY and LL yet to confirm. It's relatively cheap, considering it's $220 for 4 pax for a night.
I went to the city after classes today. Guess what? I took the wrong bus and went to Indooropilly instead. Shucks! However, I met RH at the bus-stop when I was changing bus service. We took the same bus and he alighted at Toowong to go home. I carried on the journey to city.
I managed to get to Kathmandu before the shop closed and my debit card was $55 lighter because I spent it on a polypro long-sleeve top and a windbreaker. I could not resist the offer because it's 50% off. I bought a Kids' windbreaker and still managed to wear it although it's size 10. Cool!
I was on time at church and I was quite disappointed to see it only half-filled. Sad to see that the Catholics in Brisbane didn't favour penitential service much or is it Singaporeans tend to go for it at the last minute? Anyway, I felt the works of the Holy Spirit in church yesterday. My hands were trembling and I was rocking. The sensations were quite strong that day. After mass, I stayed on to pray. Tears just flooded my eyes and it rolled down endlessly. Luckily, it was not a bucketful. It was a good and light feeling to feel the peace in my heart.
As I was waiting for bus, I texted M that I was on my way home. When I was home, he was preparing dinner! Quite a lot of food for dinner. I wanted to let him have a go at cooking so I would just eat whatever he cooked. It's a learning experience for him as well so I tried not to dampen his spirits. The dinner was not too bad. It was char-siew steamed chicken with fishball, carrot and bak choy soup. Yummy! He forgot to add salt into the soup though. Luckily, there were enough taste in the soup with the chicken bones.
Dear Lord, thank you for sending M as a housemate to me. He might be young but at least he didn't mind staying with an older person. I pray that You will bless him with guidance and knowledge to know You and may one day take up the cross and follow You. Amen.
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment