Gotta stuck at home today because it's time to spend it with the books. I was out for the last few days so I had to be home revising for the coming tests and also to catch up on my assignments.
Not too bad. I had managed to complete half of the assignment and would continue later in the morning. I managed to complete revising 2 lectures. 10 more to go. 加油!
I was watching 一切完美2 when M came to my lappie to see what show I was watching. He got interested and sat next to me to watch it. He then got hooked onto the show! Haa... We completed watching 5 episodes in one sitting, except the last half an hour. Something's wrong with the downloaded file so I had to download it again.
I received a message from LT that he had received my Easter card. I wondered if the RCIA committee had received my card as well.
I saw AF online and asked her about it. She too had received it. Phew... They are in safe hands. I found out from AF that she would be going to visit the Divine Mercy Chapel with M later today. Oh... It's the time of the year again. If I was in SG, I would definitely join them on the trip to Malaysia. What a waste...
I would be joining the Catholic friends for the outing later today as well. I shall update you when I am back.
M sent me a MSN msg when we were home. Sent me a link about Birkis cos' he knew I like those shoes. Should I say so thoughtful of him?
Dear Lord, please help AF to keep her job. She would be starting her job on 27 April and I hope that she could work well with the colleagues there and let it be a permanent posting for her. Thank you for the housemate that I have. May He one day know more about You and believe in You. Amen.
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment