There's something fishy about my mobile line on Friday. I was supposed to meet JS and waited for her call but it didn't came till 3 hours later. I later found out that there was no reception on my phone. When M came back, he also experienced the same issue. Both of us were mobile-less for the whole of Friday. I thought it was my credits that were running out so I went to recharge but nope, it's not my credits.
Anyway, I saw a recipe some time ago - steamed salmon with french beans and potato. I had decided to give it a try during dinner. We didn't have wine in the house and I replaced it with boiling water and added mayonnaise to it, instead of cream. It turned out great and it was healthy and yummy. I was telling M that I wanted to go meatless on Friday so we chose mushroom soups over other soups that had meat in it.
Dear Lord, thank you for the sumptuous dinner that night. It was indeed delicious. I thank you for the company in the house. I am glad that it is a comfortable house, which I didn't have to share with strangers. I pray that those who had no home or no friends to be comforted by Your love. You are ever loving to the destitute and lonely. May they experience love from the kind strangers around them. Amen.



No comments:
Post a Comment