Anyway, she needed some company at FV and since I was free so I went to meet her. However, I was late in meeting her and had just missed the train. I took the Airport Express train that would pass by FV station. However, I was busy texting that I missed the stop. Moreover, during the announcement, the announcer said, "Brunswick St Station" so I dismissed the announcement. As I was looking behind me, I saw "Fortitude Valley" and the doors were closing. Shucks! That was supposed to be the stop for me to alight! I then took the train to the next station and alighted from the train, hopped onto the next train that was going back to FV. What a waste of time... Fortunately, there was a next stop after FV (since it's the Express Train to airport) or else, I would have to turn around only at the airport. Phew...
LL came over to our place to stay over yesterday. I prepared Nasi Lemak for dinner and it was sumptuous. I am glad that I had experience of cooking Nasi Lemak when I was in camp during secondary school days. I remember cooking this dish for almost 100 people on St. John's Island! The rice didn't turn out nicely but still edible. The teriyaki chicken and chilli were POWER....
We then had more wine and desserts during dinner. The night did not end till about 3.45am. My place is just nice for 1 more company for the night since there's space for 3 persons in the living room. It was cosy...
Dear Lord, thank you for the company in the house today. May You bless AG and let her have a big heart to show kindness to people around her, be it stranger or friend. Thank you for the friendship between LL and I. May You calm her nerves and give her the knowledge and focus to concentrat in her studies. Amen.



No comments:
Post a Comment