I woke up early as usual even though I slept at at almost 4 in the morning. It's my usual wake up time. I managed to make Chee Cheong Fun for breakfast. Yum Yum! A pity that there's no sweet sauce for the Chee Cheong Fun in Australia. LL and I had to eat it plain - light soya sauce and sesame oil.
We met PW in church and I am not sure if he felt the trembling in my hands when we were saying the Lord's prayer. We adjourned to the food court for Japanese food. He brought us to Hanachi and it's good for for its Japanese Curry Rice and I must say it was really good. We then went to Dicksmith to check out the cable to connect lappie to TV but don't seem to be able to find any. The sales assistant told us to take pictures of the connections on our lappie and TV and she would be able to help us better. I guess that's better too.
During our conversations, I have found out that PW is attached and would get married in SG. Once married, his wife would be coming to Brisbane to join him. That's so nice. He was also saying that he had attended MPC and at that time, out of 25 couples, 22 already had wedding dates on their mind. Hmmm... Aren't people preparing for wedding a bit too late? I feel that it's good to attend the course way before so as to discuss the issues in life.
I came home to cook desserts so as not to waste the coconut cream that was left over from last night's dinner. It's the water-chestnut sago desserts. I was glad that my recipe was online so it could refresh my memory. It tasted not too bad but just a bit too watery. Maybe I added too much water. I gave some to my neighbour who stays downstairs.
I managed to have small chat with M while we were studying. He talked about going to Tasmania with me. Hmm... I just found it strange because he had plans to go to Sydney if his friends are coming and some time back, he did discuss with me about hosting them in our house if they are here. Well, he could not decide, I guess. He also asked me about my birthday. Hmmm. I wonder what he is up to.
Today, I became his secretary! Haaa... I was helping him to manually feed the paper into the printer because the printer was near to me. I was teasing him that I have many roles in the house - kitchen mama, secretary, sister. etc.
Now and then, I would post notes for M if I had to leave the house earlier than him. He had this crazy idea today that he would post the notes on the wall in the house!! He said whoever visits the house could see it. Oh gosh! He did mention about the first note I wrote him. He could remember the words so clearly. Oh my goodness... Actually, it was an embarrassing note for me to write because it reminded him of his personal habit and I didn't know how to tell him then.
I managed to call home and spoke to my mum. The line gets cut off intermittently. In the end, it was mum who called me back and we managed to chat for at least 15 minutes. M called home too and his mum especially, was very concerned about his knee. He had told them about his knee injury already.
Dear Lord, thank you for the time I spent in church with LL and PW. He had so many plans for Praise and Worship and he was indeed blessed. He had brought his blessings to his friends as well. Lord, thank you for the gift of friendship from Paul. May You continue to bless him with knowledge and wisdom to share the goodness of You to others. I thank you for my housemate as well, that he's easy to get along. I thank you for my family and friends who are so supportive of my studies. May You bless them with love and joy. Please reassure M's parents that he's safe and help them not to worry so much. Amen.
Monday, April 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment