I went to city yesterday to accompany M to buy trackpants. There's promotion at Adidas but it's for 2 pairs and the 2nd gets half-price. Both of us tried the trackpants but it's not to our liking. We're both too short for the OZ pants. Ha... For me, there's no size as well. Just not fated to buy the trackpants.
We went to try sushi roll at the shop near to Krispy Creame. I think I prefer the sushi from this shop as compared to the one we usually bought from.
Last night, M reminded me that he might travel with me to Tasmania. I just remembered that it might be super.cold and found out that it's already 4 to 11 degrees in temperature now. I wonder what would it be in two months time.
I was happy to receive emails from my ex-colleagues. I've sent them an email on Mon and some have replied. Glad to know some are well and some are highly-stressed due to work stuffs. Some talked about quitting too. That's quite sad when you have to quit because the passion is running out. Actually, I'm quite glad that I'm away from work now. I felt that it's in God's plan that I'm away now but who knows, He has a bigger job when I get home end of next year.
I had finally completed my online Psycho quiz this morning. I was disappointed with the results. It's a FAIL again. I wonder is it because I did not read enough or didn't memorise more.
Dear Lord, thank you for fitting me into Your plan. I'm glad that I'm a piece of puzzle in your big jigsaw puzzle. Help me to have faith and trust while being placed in this jigsaw puzzle. I may not understand why I'm placed there at times so give me the patience and perseverance to wait for You to complete the puzzle. I also pray for my ex.colleagues whose passions are running low, those who are bogged down by work and with poor health & those who are experiencing tensions at work. I pray that You will lighten their loads and give them rest. Please help them to see that You are always there to lift them up if they surrender themselves to You. Amen.



No comments:
Post a Comment