Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Mobile Blog: Thank You

After Physio lab session, I met JW on the corridor. We caught up and I shared with him about the assignments that would be due next week and lamented that I'm having a hard time with Psycho course. He offered a few tips and volunteered to pass me materials for those courses that he did previously. I just felt that God has been merciful and have been taking care of me. I'm grateful.

M was in the hospital for his doc appointment and he texted me that the doc suspected that he had locked knee. He would be going for his MRI scan tonight and his results would be out by tomorrow evening. I texted him to say that I would accompany him if he wanted.

After class, I met PW and LR in uni before heading to PW's home. There was a session of Praise and Worship at his place last night. He has a very hospitable and nice housemate. We share similar name (S) and she's from Malaysia.

It was certainly very nice to have the Holy Spirit in our midst during the session. I was literally filled from beginning to the end, with trembling and rocking. Once the last same was over, I actually stopped too. I felt very much at peace with the presence of Holy Spirit. God sent me an angel, PW, to help me grow spiritually. He was a youth leader in Charismastic Renewal back home so he has lotsa experience organising Spiritual retreats and renewal experiences.

After the P & W session, S brought out the birthday cake. It was another lady's birthday the previous night. There's also S's birthday coming up. Another guy (the guitarist), S's birthday was in mid-April and mine was coming up so there were a few photographs taken with the cake. It was quite enjoyable. The cake was yummy too. I finally left PW's place at about 10.25pm. LR was so nice to send me home thereafter. By the time I got home, it was already 10.40pm. Body was tired so headed to bed early...

Dear Lord, thank you for sending angels into my life where I get to experience You spiritually. Bless these wonderful people who are doing Your work and touching other people's lives. I have learnt heaps when PW was sharing Your word today. May You bless him with riches of the Kingdom and be instrumental in connecting people to preach about the Good News. Amen.

No comments: