Thursday, April 30, 2009

Body Aches...

I woke up with body aches yesterday. I could not remember what caused it till much later. I was doing leg press during Physio Lab class on Tuesday and I was lifting 115kg with my legs. Ouch! Pain pain as I walked down the stairs...

I stayed in school till 7pm on Wednesday so that I could finish up reading a book. It would be due then and if I return a day later, the fine is $1.40. That's a lot of money. I managed to complete reading the book and photocopied the pages that I would need. Phew... LL was with me in the library till about 6 plus though.

Anyway, I met M in the city at 7.30pm and we headed to Oriental Corner for our dinner. I had the mixed vegetables rice. It was delicious but as usual, there's a lot of rice.

We were early and the appointment was at Brisbane Private Hospital. When we arrived there, we found that it was not that hospital because the department was closed. We only saw the cleaners there!! We clarified with the receptionist and discovered that M's appointment was at another hospital!! Luckily, the distance to the hospital was not too far off. We took about 15 minutes to walk there. His appointment was changed to 9pm and it took about half an hour to get the MRI done. Hmm... I actually dozed off on the couch. Haha...

We then walked to Roma St station to catch the train but shucks! We found out that the back gate to Roma St station was closed. We had to walk a detour to get to the train station. Luckily, we managed to catch the train which arrived at 10.03pm.

Dear Lord, thank you for the time that I spent in the library that I was able to complete my reading. Please continue to guide me to do Your will. I pray that M's injury is not serious. Amen.

No comments: