I cooked Honey Chicken for lunch today and it tastes good but not too sweet. M said should add more honey the next time we try cooking it. Then there was cabbage and fishball soup. Yum yum...
After that, I went straight to prepare tuna sandwich for tonight's prayer meeting. I must say it's a lot of sandwiches. I didn't cut too nicely too. Either the knife's lousy or bread texture's not good. Oops...
As I was preparing for this evening's sharing, M saw and asked me what was it. I shared with him briefly what it was about.
I managed to be at the meeting place on time and I was informed by LL that she could meet attend the prayer meeting. That's good however, I had to make arrangement with LR with regards to the transportation since LL's joining us.
The prayer session and sharing (used the 7 steps) was good. I forgot to inform them about confidentiality. The dinner was sumptuous too. There was egg and avacado sandwiches, shepherd's pie, mud cake, and potato salad. All prepared with love. Nice!
The atmosphere was very relaxed and cosy. I liked it. There were a lot of jokes and clowning around after that. I've brought GW along and he was the ้ไป I was talking about before. He didn't know much about rosary yet because he's a catechumen. I took a lift from him to get to the train station. I'm on my way to meet JS, SL and M.



No comments:
Post a Comment