I'm thankful to have AC who's lecturing in the poly. She's the best person to give me pointers about essay. I have realised that I did not learn that much when I was in poly. It could be due to the fact I was in the technical area so essay-writing was not much of a weightage. When I was in the other tertiary instituition, writing style was not closely scrutinised too. She gave me advice on how to write properly with APA style and gave me some references. She stayed up till almost 1.30am to offer her advice. I appreciate that.
Due to the completion of the assignment, I had to give Praise and Worship at PW's place a miss. I wonder what time would I sleep if I do go. Not that God is not important, I just felt that I did not manage my time well. Sorry, Lord.
Just one more day to cheong and I should be more relaxed. M and I have make plans to go to the city tomorrow. Gotta look around for a heater or heated blanket and also to enquire about the SIMS only plan from Vodafone. I have texted LL too, in case she's free to join us. She's also rushing her assignment which is due today.
What have I been doing the last few days. After meeting JS and SL in the city on Sat, JS came home with M and I. She didn't want to stay at her place because her tenant's gf was coming to visit from overseas. She wanted to give them more privacy.
We were watching movies till my eyelids started drooping and M was napping at that time. Then it was time to hit the sack at 1.30am. When I went to bed, M woke up and carried on the movie with JS.
When I had woken up, I discovered that JS did not share the bed with me at all. She was sleeping in the living room. I passed her my quilt so as to keep her warm.
I was a bit displeased because JS did make herself too comfy in the house somehow. As a guest, I would not overstep the boundary, I guess. I planned to go vegetable shopping as she was leaving because Mon would be a public holiday but she wanted to do it before we had lunch. Then when we were at the supermarket, she picked up some grocery for lunch and wanted to cook whatever she wanted. I was upset because that meant that I had to spend extra money even though I had food at home. Being a nice host, I just obliged.
I stayed home on Sun to complete the Physio question set. That really took me a day. Wow... I had submitted two online assignments too. This week is a tough week because I have 5 assignment due. Yesterday, I started work on the Drugs and Sports essay.
Dear Lord, thank you for giving me the energy to embark on my assignments and seeing it completed. Please keep my energy level high and guide me through with Wisdom and Knowledge as I complete the rest of my assignments. Thank you for sending an angel into my life to help me cope with my essay. May you bless her with strength and faith too see her through the many days to come. Amen.



No comments:
Post a Comment