I managed to submit my assignment just 5 mins before deadline. Hope the electronic system scanned the document. I did not submit another cover page though. Biomech lecture was not full and I was 5 mins late.
I'm on my way to city now. Just received an email from Vodafone that I'm not eligible for the SIMS Only plan because I'm not a PR. What a pity. Maybe I should approach my cousin to buy?
JS texted me about Kathmandu Summer Sales and it ends today. I shall visit the one in city to see any last minute offers.
M has passed his mid.sem exams for one module at 60% so that was good. He was worrying about it last night. Hmm... After I met him just now, he seems moody. I wonder why.
I've received a text from LL about offers to Cairns at $60 per way at the end of Nov. I'm keen but need two to go. Shall advertise on MSN tonight. M won't be going to Cairns with us because he'll be doing that with his parents later this year.
City is just one bus.stop away so shall stop here.



No comments:
Post a Comment