Thursday, May 7, 2009

Mobile Blog: Buy Buy Buy...

As M and I were walking towards the bus-stop, we saw the bus arriving. I was hurrying to the bus-stop while M tried his best to catch up. He had injured his left ligament, remember? We managed to catch the bus. Phew...

I spent $73.30 on shopping! Bought a cushion (should not have but got influenced by M), 1 set of Queen fitted bedsheet, 1 fleece sweatshirt, 1 fleece bottom PJ and 1 long.sleeve top for home.wear. I must say it was quite worth it. Was at Kathmandu earlier and although it was 2 for 1 or 3 for 1, the unit price is still more expensive than Target's.

When I do shop at the ladies section with M, I would feel conscious. I just didn't like shopping with guys. I have to make them wait while I shop. When I was at Target, I then told M to go look at his stuffs while I walked on my own, he said he didn't mind accompanying me. I just felt queasy. When I was deciding the PJ colour, M said it does not matter since no one at home bothered. I replied I do!

No comments: