Sunday, May 10, 2009

Curry Curry...

On Friday, while I was waiting for PW to turn up so that we could go meet LR, I called mum and uncle to chit-chat. I had about $100+ credits left on the phone and I need to make use of it so I called home. It was nice catching up with aunt and uncle. I wish I could have chatted longer with uncle but then PW came so I had to hang up.

LR, PW, LL and I went to Bardon for Praise and Worship. It was good. I was at a point where I almost rested in the spirit but I had to hold myself back. There's no praying over at Bardon so if I do get rested, I wonder what was their reactions. However, I did feel somehow uncomfortable because I wanted very much to rest in the Holy Spirit but I can't. I just hope that I would rest some day soon.

After Praise and Worship, I invited them to my place for 汤圆糖水. I tried calling M to inform him that I would be coming home with friends but he did not pick up the phone. It was indeed frustrating. I managed to call him using the SG line. Fortunately, I have enough credits to do that. Nevertheless, it was certainly very warm to drink that after a cold environment outdoors.

On Saturday, I was home the whole day to complete my lecture notes and revise my work but not all done yet. Progress is slow. I need to submit my online assignments by tomorrow.

M went to uni for his group assignment so I prepared lunch on my own. It was yummy except that there's no vegetables in it. Hmm... I think I am gonna have constipation soon cos' I have problems with my bowels. Sighs...

I made myself a good lunch today. I had leftover curry gravy from dinner so I heated that up for my gravy and then there's egg and luncheon meat. Yum yum...

By late noon, I was invited by PW to his place for curry dinner. Since I did not need to cook, I went there to have my dinner. I met up with his friends as well. Seems like guys do gossip too. Haha...

As I was early while waiting for PW at DP train station, I took my phone to call my good friend, IW. We talked about going to Tasmania if possible. She would have to speak to her husband first. She told me that she felt that I was very busy, cooking food all the time. It was funny.

Once I had reached PW's place, I turned my phone off because the battery was running low. At about 10.15pm, I turned on my phone and found that M had just called me minutes earlier. I wonder why. As I was on my way home, I called him to check what's up. He said to check where I was. Hmm... I wonder why.

I called KC at about 11pm and I was told that she was about to send me an email. I was glad that I called her. We actually chatted for an hour. As we were chatting halfway, M came home and I think I was laughing at the point of time when he was dowstairs. He actually heard me laughing very loudly. Oops...

When M got home, he was moody. We didn't speak much and he went to sleep early. I did manage to find out that he would not be joining me for mass later on so I would not need to wake him up.

No comments: