I was in church with LR, PW, JS and LL. Hmm... I also saw KC and his friend, D. I just felt awkward to meet KC in church because the few of us made arrangements to go for mass together but we didn't inform him. After mass, we were told by KC that he was going for a movie with his friend, D. Phew...
Anyway, we met up with PW's friends from Singapore. Little Singapore is not a great place to bring them because they just came over from Singapore! In the end, we ended up in Nando's and the food's not too bad.
LL and I went to the city to get some clothes. I managed to buy at 3/4 sleeve top from Cotton On for $7.50! That's cheap. A white top and also 2 pairs of undergarments from BONDS. Target is having 20% discount because of Mother's Day weekend.
Just before I left for home, I borrowed LL's phone to call M. He seemed surprised to hear me on the line. We arranged to meet to go grocery shopping at Coles. We bought enough vegetables for the week and also ingredients for Laksa. It was definitely delicious.... What we felt missing was the hard-boiled egg and chicken shreds.



No comments:
Post a Comment