Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Rainbow...

I spotted a rainbow on my way home from uni on Monday. I told M about it and he didn't seem to care much about it but later, he was the one who whipped out his camera when he saw me taking the picture. Haha...


On Tuesday, it was a long day for me but fortunately, it ended at 5pm. In the earlier Physio practical class, I had to complete a few exercises. I was tired out by the time I went for my 4pm lesson. I was practically stoned out when I was at LL's place. I met her at her home so that she could fetch me to PW's place for Praise and Worship.

It was good dinner at PW's place. I helped his housemate to fry the desserts (some sweet potato fritters). It was delicious. After Praise and Worship, I didn't feel so tired. In fact, I was energised. Before I headed home, it was red bean soup for desserts too! Wow... That was a lot of food for the day.


I managed to speak to AS online and she would be attending a cousin's wedding in Perth in late Oct. I casually mentioned to her to visit me and in fact, she bought a ticket online within half an hour! Wow... I could not wait for her to come and visit me.

Dear Lord, thank you for the wonderful experience today at PW's house. I felt so rejuvenate after the session. Thank you for seeing me through the day. I pray that You will continue to guide me in my search for a ministry to serve You. Help me to remember to do Your will in my life and not just what I wanted. Help me to spend more quiet moments with You so as to listen to You more closely. Amen.

No comments: