Friday, May 15, 2009

Kaypoh or ....?

Thse few days I was not able to make phone calls or text because the credits on my phone plan has ran out. I tried to connect to a Contract Plan but I could not even though I was at Vodafone today. I was told that I do not have an income and I think the main reason is that I am not a permanent resident. Argh... I guess I shall use the prepaid plan then but when I went online to recharge, there's no 10% discount. I shall wait till I find a shop that offers 10% discount. 10% is a lot of money especially when exchange rate is not in your country's favour.

M and I went to buy Tim-Tam at Woolsworth because there is a sale now. We managed to buy 4 packets of it. After that, we proceeded to Chinatown for grocery shopping. I forgot my kaya and to top up the 汤圆 that I had used up.

Anyway, I have been arranging with M where to meet after class so that we could go home together as my phone was down. Yesterday, I was telling AL (my classmate) that I would be waiting for M to go home as he had his practical test till 4.30pm. Of course when I was waiting, I would be revising for my test on Thursday. She commented that it's so good for me to wait for him to go home. Her housemate doesn't do that for her. It kinda got me thinking...

Then LL came online while I was revising my work. She also told me that M showed concern for me when I was home late the previous night. I was at PW's house for Praise and Worship and I was home at about 10.45pm. Apparently, he messaged her on MSN when he saw her online at about 10 plus and asked if I was with her. I dismissed it and told her that he could be kaypoh... Hahaa... Anyway, I remembered telling him that I would be home after 10pm. Hmm...

Dear Lord, I don't know what those signals meant. Whatever it is, help me to fit into Your plan and do Your will. Amen.

No comments: