Sunday, May 17, 2009

Shopping at DFO...

Yesterday was spent shopping at DFO. It's the 2nd outlet in Brisbane and it is located at Jindalee. It was a much smaller place compared to the one near the airport. We left the house on time but we had missed the bus because M had a tummy ache. In the end, we took the train to Indooropilly to meet LL.

We did not know where to alight at Jindalee but followed the others in the bus. It was a short walk to DFO and we spent about 2 hours there. Total damage: $51.95 (a pair of shoes, a handbag and a pair of yoga pants), instead of $115. I am quite satisfied with the purchase.
After that, we went back to Indooropilly for snack as LL was hungry. In the evening, we met JS for dinner at AJ Vietnamese Food and bubble tea. It was quite an enjoyable evening.

I also found out that there's no way for me to sign up for a contract plan so I have decided to stick to prepaid for my mobile plan. Sighs...

At lunch, when LL was not around, M asked me about LL's age. After quite a while, LL did not come back to our table, M started to look out for her. Hmm... Therefore, during the shopping trip, I tried to give M and LL more opportunities to talk too. Haa... Playing matchmaker? When we were home, M mentioned that LL was not online. I asked if he had something to ask her, he said that he wanted to check if LL was home (via MSN). Wooh...

I have noticed that M seldom take out his iPod when we were both travelling on the train. I ever mention to him before that it was quite an anti-social habit when at least 2 persons are travelling on the train and 1 of them is plugged onto the iPod. Hmm.. Not sure if that conversation had "converted" him.

Just before I went to nap, I had this random question for him - Will he get involved in a long-distance relationship? I know I won't... He said not for now but he might in future when one is working overseas and one is back home, but a lot of trust is needed.

When I was napping in the late evening, M woke me up and told me that he would be going to his friend's, C, place for the night so that he could watch soccer. I had the whole house to myself! Yippee...

Dear Lord, thank you for the time I had spent with my friends. I hope they had enjoyed my company as much I had enjoyed theirs. Bless them with good health and may them know more about You. Amen.

1 comment:

Vee said...

hey.. i love the pair of shoes that you brought. it's very very pretty! damn... i wished i am there for the shopping spree too... heheheeh