I didn't felt that I was productive at home. I guess the computer needs to be shut down before I can concentrate on my readings and revision.
I had a good chat with V today when I saw her online. I spoke to her about my negative feelings I had since Monday. Halfway through the chat, I had to be away so as to pay rent. I discovered that the withdrawal limit for the ATM here is also $1000 so in the end, M and I would pay 1 month's rental first. After that, I went to the supermarket to buy vegetables that would last for a few days. I wanted to buy 菜心 but it does not have it. It does not have any oranges in stock as well. It could be that now is the season for Mandarin Oranges.
I managed to start on my readings for PSYCHOLOGY but it took me more than a few hours to finish it. I really hate it. M came home at about 4pm and he told me he wanted to go for prayer meeting. I was surprised. I had to prepare him so that he would not get culture shock when he is there. He was hungry so I told him to cook my share of noodles too. I would be the one washing the dishes thereafter.
By 6.30pm, we left the house to go get pizza for dinner. PW and her housemate had been preparing dinner for us every Tuesday. It's time for me to contribute back. It's $16.50 for 3 pizzas. The price has gone up by $0.50 per pizza so I guess it's still reasonable. PW and LL came to pick M and I up at 7pm. LR did not join us tonight because she had some work to complete.
I must say the prayer meeting today was good. PW talked bout being having positivity and being positive in life. He also talked bout love from Christ and we should not let other emotions come into play but use God's love according to His will and things will be made right.
It was good letting go of my negative feelings. I was sharing with the group how uneasy I felt since Sunday night. PW shared that when he was praying for me, he had a vision that there was a sponge and the sponge was very full that it could not absorb any more water. Suddenly, it seems to be that that was a message for me. I just felt like a sponge - receptive to the Holy Spirit but don't know where to "squeeze" it out and to whom . I was sharing with the group that I had the intention to serve even before I came to Brisbane but I did not know which direction to go until I met PW and LR. It seems like I can help with the Bardon group but I do not know what role to play. I was also sharing with the group that if we wanted to serve, it's a good time to plan now so that we could reach out to the Catholics who are coming in for the new intake in July.
When I came home, I spoke to AC on MSN about my experience at PW's place during prayer meeting and she said, "As long as u want to serve, God will lead u". That's very true.
Dear Lord, thank you for the experience I had at PW's place. Thank you for opening M's heart to know more about You and be open to Your teachings. May he be touched by Your love and be guided by You. I hope that he will continue to join us for future prayer meetings. Thank you for the sharing that I had at PW's place. It was a wonderful experience to hear about the vision PW had for me and that You are in our midst, working in us. Please help me to remember Your plans and will for me and may I accept it in faith and trust. Amen.
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment