Don't ask me why but it's the feeling that I was experiencing yesterday. I could not pinpoint a reason. In fact, I was feeling so distracted that I could not remember if I had locked the door!
I was at home rushing my assignment till 11.15am. My lecture was to begin at 12pm. I had too many words in my assignment but I could not help it because there were explanations to be included. Should I email my tutor to inform her? Then I had to be at the bus-stop by 11.30am or else I would be late. I had not made my lunch by then so I left home with 2 museli bars.
I was just thinking if I should text M to meet in HMS instead of the library, as I need to drop off my assignment. Guess what? M texted me to meet in HMS instead. Hmm... Was it an coincidence?
When I was in uni, I was worried about my door not locked. I had to get my neighbour's phone number from M and called him. By the time I called him, it was already 4pm. Phew... The door was locked.
On my way home, I talked to M about being distracted. I guess he tried his best not to irritate me. Haa...
Dear Lord, thank you for this day that You have given me. It's been a bit difficult but I know with Your help, I can pull through. I have this nudging feeling about serving You. Lord, please enlighten me and show me the way to serve You and where I should go. I do not feel at peace with myself although I had rested in the Spirit. Please give me the calmness and peacefulness. I thank you for the friendships You have given me. Continue to make me an instrument of Your love so as to show them what love is. Amen.
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment