PW has a job interview tomorrow too so I hope that he will do well and get the job if that's what he wanted and what God wanted.
Found this video on Youtube and I liked it very much. It's the reason why I became a Catholic 10 years ago. Hope you enjoyed it as much as I do.
Dear Lord, thank you for the day You have given me, that You gave me the Holy Spirit to breathe life into me. May I use it to glorify You and spread love to others around me. Help PW to ace that interview if that is what You wanted him to have. I also pray for wisdom to retain all that I need and be calm for tomorrow's exams. Amen.



2 comments:
Yo.. I am sure you'll do well.. All the best and GOOD LUCK!
Cheers!
Thanks pal!
Post a Comment