Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Hour is Near...

On Saturday, I decided to try my hand at baked pasta. I have added deli ham, mushroom baked sauce to it. I added bacon bits for toppings as well. Yumz...


On Monday, I finally got out of the house to get to school so that I could collect my assignment and also to meet up with AH to discuss about our subjects and to do some revision. On my way into uni, I saw this lone Dandelion. It's on its own in the middle of the field (next to the pavement when I walked to uni). It just seemed like there's a message for me - althought it's alone but it's strong in the midst of the different elements. It's like telling me to be strong as well. I have to be more positive in that aspect and move on as I am out here in Australia.

LL only came to uni at 12pm and we studied together in the uni. M had his practical exams that day too. His subject for the day was CC. Anyway, I waited for him to complete the practical and we went home together. This is the sunset that I saw while waiting for bus at the bus-stop. Beautiful, isn't it?


Today, I tried my hand at sweet potato soup for desserts. It tasted good as well but I added too much sago so it's a bit starchy. It's still nice though. Yumz yumz...


I just got news that M passed his practical exam that was held last Saturday. Congrats to him... He got 75% so that's good.

It's about 12 hours to go before my exams start. It will commence at 2.30pm. I have done my reading and went through the past year paper. I could only find one paper online but that helps. I realised that I have one more topic to read - Racism and I will do it later in the morning after I wake up. I am quite prepared for the exams but I worry about the essay component. Like my friend, JW said, I have done my part and God will do the rest. I just hope that I have done enough.

Dear Lord, thank you for bringing me this far to uni life. It was not easy but You have helped me along the way. I thank you. It's the first day of exams for me later today. Help me to keep calm and hope that all that I had studied will be applicable in the exams. I also hope that I could write the essay effectively and to the criteria that the examiner wanted. I thank you for blessing me and M. M has passed his first practical for this exams. Thank you for walking with him and guiding him. May he turn to You more and more. Amen.

No comments: