Thursday, June 18, 2009

1 Down...

1 down and 3 more exams to go. I am relieved so far...

Fortunately, I did try out the practice paper last night and apparently, most of the questions were similar. At least, I had a go at it last night.

I found out from my classmate that the next semester's timetable is out if we have added the course to our profile. Oh my gosh... It's already out while we are having our exams. I should go meet up with the Course Advisor soon to get my modules sorted out. I wanted to on Monday this week but I forgot to bring along the appendix.

After the exams, I went to meet M in the city. He wanted to go on Monday after his exams but I was preparing for my Wed paper so I declined. He wanted to buy a ski cap, a Ben Sherman shirt from General Pants and Co and also to apply for a car licence. He has a bike licence but no car licence. Not sure if he can just get his car licence just like that because in SG, anyone can get a bike licence without a car licence but in Aust, you need to have a driving licence before taking a bike licence.

I was at Queensland Transport Office at 4.35pm and I got locked out of the office. Not exactly locked out but the door was locked and manned by a security officer because the office closed at 4.30pm.

I walked across the pathway to church so that I could go for confession while waiting for M. Fr Paul was the priest in the confession room. I think I jumped the queue... Oops... I didn't know there was a queue until the guy sitting at the pew signalled for me to go in first. My apologies, mate...

I managed to order the book for my friend, LN. She wanted the book for my friend, CL and it seemed like I could order it from Borders here. It's been my 4th time to Borders before I could get the order done.

When I got home, it was serial time! M and I have missed Desperate Housewife on Monday. We were busy studying that we did not turn on the TV! I managed to find a copy of it and we watched it today after dinner. Then I carried on with 2 episodes of Ghost Whisperer. I am now watching Season 1 of it to catch up on what I have lost out.

Dear Lord, thank you for the exams blessings that I have received from my friends via text messages on my phone. I pray that You will take care of them - for those studying and working. Please keep them safe and guide them in whatever they do. Lord, I want to thank you for keeping me calm and assisting me during my exams. I leave my exam results in Your hands and hope that I will do well. Amen.

No comments: