Friday, June 19, 2009

Progress is Slow...

I only had 2 questions to prepare for Psychology but it took forever. I am not sure how to go about getting the strategies in place and also which theory should I be using. I have half a question more to go. Argh...

As I flipped through the book this morning, I read something. I did ask the Lord for help yesterday and I guess that was what He showed me.

I went to Mallans this morning to buy meat and fish. It's a butcher shop near to my place - just 5 minutes walk. Mallans is owned by the Australians so there's not many varieties of pork. There's only diced pork and it has the smell. M and I didn't buy any pork this time round. We bought beef, marinated chicken drumlets, dory fish and salmon. That should last us till next Saturday.

M has been accommodating when I told him that I do not eat meat on Friday. Whenever I cooked lunch or dinner on Friday, it's meatless or at least with fish and he didn't mind that. I am thankful that he did not make a fuss.

I will have some guests (church friends) coming over tonight for supper so I had to get the house vacuumed. I have been dropping my long hair. I realised that M has been dropping hair too because of the short ones that I saw. We have agreed to share the load - I am in charge of the floor in the house and he's in charge of the bathroom. By the way, I am cooking sweet potato soup tonight.

Dear Lord, thank you for the preparation time for exams yesterday. It's slow-moving and I have to get it done by today because I need to prepare for my other subjects. As I flipped through the textbook today, You showed me where to get the information from and I shall work from there. Thank you for showing me the way. I pray for those who are preparing for exams (like M, LL, JS, LR, LL, LY, GW, SL) to have the knowledge in their minds and be able to retain what they have studied. For those who are taking their exams, to be calm at the exams. Thank you for an accommodating housemate that I have. May You bless him with Your great love and may he get to know You better. Amen.

No comments: