When I was completing my paper yesterday, many people had left the exam room before the exam ended. As the invilgilator was collecting the answer scripts, I turned around and there were only 2 persons left for my subject! I wondered how did the rest manage to complete the work so quickly. I had left with 30 more questions to check and the invigilator said, "Time's Up and Pencil's Down!" Fortunately, I had completed my shading earlier on and was just checking my answers.
By the time I was done with exams, it was all dark. I know I would miss the bus so I actually walked home for 15 mins. That was brisk walking.
Since M did not prepare dinner, I got us pizza instead. It's Cheap Pizzas Day on Tues at the pizza place near to our home. It's too much food and I could not finish it. There's two more slices for me in the oven. Yums...
Now it's back to revising for tomorrow's subjects - BTN+veSSSPF & CC, CRF, GE, D, S, M and PM. I have to remember the theorists' names too. Wish me luck...
Dear Lord, I did not feel that it was an easy paper yesterday. Some that I had studied were out and some were foreign and some, I just skimming through and did not commit to memory, thus I need to knock myself on the head. I am sorry. I pray that I would at least pass my exams and get GPA 5.0. It's not easy but I hope I will get it. I shall leave it up to You and allow You to do the rest. If it's not Your will for me to get into the Honours programme, I shall leave it to You. Help me to have faith and trust. Amen.



No comments:
Post a Comment