Sunday, June 7, 2009

Forgiveness...

I stayed in uni after my class to check out the exam venues on Friday. There were 2 places that I was not familiar with so I walked around the campus with my classmate from Indonesia. We then parted ways at about 10.05 am. I was able to walk out of uni and catch the 10.28am bus home.

In the evening, M came home and he decided to go to Bardon with me. We had a quick dinner and went to meet PW at the usual place and we walked over to meet SL who would be sending us to Bardon.

At the bus-stop, I finally let M know how I felt on Tuesday. He was telling me that it was just a reminder message on MSN but I told him that I had already clarified with him that I would not be using the internet during peak hours. Maybe I was just sensitive over what he had said. I was also telling V, my good friend about the situation at home, on Wednesday. She was telling me that he could be stressed at studying too. I guess I have to be more understanding in that matter.

I felt so light after I had spoken to M about the matter. It's just like going for confession and letting go of the extra burden which had been on my back for quite a while.

At church, I observed that M was sitting at the pews quietly, looking at the cross above the altar when SL, PW and myself were writing our petitions. During mass, Fr. Vince recommended a piece of reading about Spiritual Dryness and guess what? M was reading it during tea-break after Mass. I was quietly impressed. In fact, he was telling PW (not sure if he's joking) that he wants to be a Pope! PW was sharing with me and he told him to be a Catholic first. Ha...

When we got home, he did ask me how to be a Catholic and I was sharing with him how to be one. He could go do his RCIA at BSC when we all go back.

Dear Lord, thank you for the work You have began in M. Let him experience Your love through me, PW, LL and those that he interacts with at church. May he turn his thoughts and feelings to you and I pray that You will send Your angels to guide him. May You give him knowledge and wisdom to know You more. I thank you for V's friendship and love. She has been an angel in my life. I pray that You will take good care of her and family. May You grant her the wish of a child in Your time and according to Your will. Grant that she remains faithful to You while You continue to work in her. Amen.

No comments: