I started Physio revision on Saturday and I have been on it for the last 3 days. It has been fruitful but I have not yet committed much to memory yet. I did a thorough job on reproducing my colourful notes and will use it for my 2nd and 3rd revision which are to come. I shall start on Biomechanics after I am done with this blog entry.
On Thursday, I was given my presentation and essay marks for Sports and Physical Activity in Society. I got very good marks for my presentation - 26.5 out of 30% but I had failed my essay, which I had gotten 18 out or 40%. I did some calculations and found that I had managed to pass but it was not good enough. I had found out that I need 70% in all to get GPA 5.0. That's the minimum for the honours programme. I am being realistic here and guess, I may not get the honours programme at all. Moreover, in the honours programme, there's more writing to do and I am really afraid.
I managed to find time on Sunday to attend mass in the city with friends. In the afternoon, M was undecided if he wanted to attend mass and after I had washed up, he said that he wanted to go. That's good news to hear.
At 5.50pm, I got a text message from LL that she was going to meet me at 6 0' clock! I was shocked. I quickly called her up and informed her that she was too early. I think she has mixed up the time. Mass is at 7.30pm so I told her to study in Hungry Jacks while waiting for us. I told her to meet us in church because it could be cold outside if she waits for us outdoors.
During the announcement before the mass begin, the announcer said to welcome those who are new in church and reminded us Catholics to help them and turn to the book where there's the Order of the Mass. I was telling M that God knows that he is in church and he needed help with the Order of the Mass, thus the announcement. I also saw him praying quietly (while sitting) just before we left the pews to go to go off. That's good news.
After mass, LL chatted with an Irish lady and she has been here for 5 months and it's nice to know her. She is currently staying in Kangaroo Point with some uni students. Seems like she's quite alone at mass most of the time but she would like to join the choir.
Dear Lord, thank you for the friends that I met in church today. It's great to see them and I thank you for their friendship. Thank you for brining M to church and may You continue to enrich his life with Your love. I pray for those friends that I met in church who are busy with their revisions. May You grant them the wisdom and knowledge to study and retain what they have learnt. May You also bless the Irish lady that I met in church today. May You keep her safe when she travels at the end of the week. May her continue to serve You according to Your will. Amen.
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment