I managed to start on Biomech revision 2 days ago and wanted to finish it yesterday but I could not. I had to practise the questions in the textbook today and I had not completed them. There's so many questions and it's wrecking my brain! Some are so tough that I could not solve. I guess I have to meet up with my Indonesian classmate to discuss it next week. I still have my practical sessions to look through. Argh...
Yesterday, I finally stepped out of the house to go to the city. M and I was there so that we could go to AF's place for dinner in the evening. She had invited us to her place for dinner. She's a mutual friend of one of my friends (JW) in SG. AF has properties in Brisbane and I nearly rented one of her rooms when I first came but because I needed 2 rooms (for M and I) so I had to reject her offer. We could not meet up earlier because she was busy moving too.
We walked around city before walking to her place from there. It was a good 15 to 20 minutes walk but it was a good walk. We managed to get wine for her before going to her place.
She stayed in a 2-bedroom townhouse and her daughter is staying with her. Her son is just a few doors away, in the same address. Wow... She had renovated her place so it looked really nice and cosy. She had prepared wanton soup, mee siam and bubur cha cha for us. Yums... It was delicious and I was so full after the 3-course dinner. After that, we had red wine as well. As usual, after red wine, I felt sleepy.
Although I was home before 10pm, I was in bed by 10.30pm. I could not take the after-effects of red wine. I am really bad with that.
Now it's cold cold outside at 6 degrees. It will be 5 tomorrow. That's bad. I am in the house now but still cold cold. I was in the toilet earlier and I was shivering in the toilet while on the throne!
M wanted to go to city tomorrow but I am not sure. I planned to study as much as possible tomorrow because I might be going to Bardon tomorrow for Praise and Worship session.
Anyway, I had received an email invitation from LL to her place for steamboat dinner on the last day of my exams. I really don't mind because it's gonna be cold cold then.
Dear Lord, thank you for this day that you have given me and I could spend it preparing for exams. Please help me to gain confidence, wisodm and knowledge as I prepare for the exams. Help me to retain what I have studied and be calm during the exams. I also pray for all who are preparing for exams. May they be granted wisodm and knowledge through your grace and may they be calm at exams. I thank you for the friendship and hospitality extended by AF and her family. I pray that You wil keep her family safe and be in good health. Amen.
Friday, June 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment