I shut myself in the room, listening to hymns after I have completed my assignment. As the hymns played, tears just rolled down my face. I can't help it. As I typed this blog on my phone at the bus-stop, tears welled up again. I don't miss home but I miss the closeness of friends and family who are there for me.
Monday, June 1, 2009
Mobile Blog: Safe in a Crazy World
This is the song that I've been listening to, from Corrinne May. Although now I've a roof over my head, studies are fine except didn't do so well on my online quizzes but still managed to cope, I still feel so alone in the crazy world. I'm know I'm safe in the Lord's care although I can't help but feel so empty inside. After Pentecost Sunday yesterday, I just felt so upset. It seemed I'm hungry for God's love and yet, I know I've been receiving and not giving out much. Lord, what do you want me to do?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
hey, everything's gonna be alright. dun stress yourself to much yea... though we are miles apart but we are still 'close' with a chat-box... (MSN) and i am only a phone call away if you need someone to yak with..
take good care and miss you pal.
Post a Comment