Sunday, July 19, 2009

Day at Southbank...

It was time to go for mass and M did not want to go because he could not wake up. I went to mass alone because the usual group was not there. LR decided to go to the one near to her new home to check out the church. PW woke up late and missed it. Only GW was in church with his parents. I met them up for lunch and Nando's. I was told by GW that he would be walking around Southbank with his parents, therefore, he did not have the car today. I told him that I would be going to Southbank to meet a friend too but that would be 2pm.

After our lunch, I walked around city to pass time and also to check out the Bonds spaghetti tops. It was fun walking around city without my chaperone! Not sure if you know who he is. Haha...

I then walked over Victoria Bridget to get to Southbank. On my way there, M called me and told me that he was at The Flyer. I decided to meet him there before we met up with AG.

We just hung out at the concert in the park and then off to the Lifestyle Market at Southbank for a walk. A nice cuppa hot chocolate was then consumed at the cosy florist-cum-cafe before we headed home.

No comments: