After my meeting with DL, I came home to rest before I headed out for REVIVE rally in the evening. When I got home, M was already out of the house. He went to meet his cousin's friend, S and N, for dinner. I had the whole house to myself so I made myself a quick dinner - instant noodles for dinner while I waited for PW or SL to pick me up to the rally venue.
When the car came, I found that it was SL who was driving and there was PW, LR and ST in the car! I was really surprised to see that LR is already back and I did not know about it. Hmm... Is there something fishy going on there?
New Farm was where the rally was held. It's really near to Fortitude Valley - just down the street where bus service 199 runs. Sorry to say that at the rally, I felt as if I was attending a rock concert and I don't feel the WYD energy in there. The turn-out was really small as well. I thought it was at least 100 pax but it was not. I saw Fr Paul there as well and I was sharing with him how nervous I was when I was serving as a communion minister last Sunday. I do admire Fr Paul for being so patient and perseverance as he's always there at the youth functions from start till the end.
When I got home, M was already home. He's early!
I went to Sandgate to meet DL earlier today and I loved the place. It's near to the beach and there's a nice track along the coastline. It's similar to East Coast Park but better and nicer. It's near to Redcliffe which I had been to. I was telling DL that I could bring my bike there to meet her and cycle there too. That would be one of my plans and it would had to be fulfilled before I leave Brisbane.
Dear Lord, thank you for making it possible for me and DL to meet up. It was indeed nice to meet an old friend all the way in another country. I am happy to hear that she had settled down here in Brisbane. May You bless her and her family with joy, peace and happiness. I also want to thank you for the organisers at the REVIVE Rally. They must have worked real hard to make it possible. I pray that the performers, dancers and speakers be blessed in ways You wanted them to. Amen.
Saturday, July 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment