I woke up early so that I could visit West End Market with PW, LY and CY. It was interesting to see the fresh produce and seafood at the market. It's like a wholesale market and an informal one. I was telling PW that we should visit the market when the school term is about to start or the first week of school term to get the best bargains and stock up for our fridge.
If I was not wrong, M and friends came home at 5+ in the morning. They were all asleep when I got out of the house in the morning. By the time we had completed our shopping at West End, we realised that we needed to head home to put down our cold groceries. I texted M that I would be bringing friends back home and checked to see if his friends and him were awake yet. They were just washing up when we got home so PW, LY, CY and I waited for them to get ready so that we all could go to Sunnybank for lunch-dinner.
Dinner at Sunnybank (Yahoo Restaurant) was good. PW was craving for fish-head curry so we went there for it. It was not to be opened till 5pm so we made our reservations and went to eat 豆花 first. Next, we went to Yuen's to get our groceries before heading back to Yahoo for dinner. Dinner cost was reasonable because it's $15 per person for 6 dishes. Nice!
After dinner, we headed to Southbank to catch the fireworks for Paniyiri Festival. Only managed to catch glimpses of it but it was not too bad. We then headed home so as to rest for the night. Long day ahead tomorrow too.
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment