After that, we had a quick lunch at Hawken Drive. Being Friday, I tried the Fish Katsu Don and it was really good. We did some shopping and I headed home for a rest before heading out again to Bardon for Praise and Worship.
I prepared my dinner and it was noodles with Fish Fingers and brocolli. I started plating up my food, just like in MasterChef. Haa...
In the evening, I picked PW up and off to Bardon we went. There were only 2 of us as GW and his family were stuck in Gold Coast. It was Fr Vince's 50th anniversary as a priest so there was a big celebration mass. The church was beautifully decorated and it was really a scene of celebration. It was nice to see so many people turned up. During the thanksgiving session, there were times where I wanted very much to stand up to thank God for what He had done in my life but I guess I was not too confident of public speaking in front of the whole community. I then said a quiet prayer, thanking God in my heart.
I received a missed call from M when I was in Bardon. I returned call and he asked me if I would like to join them in Cloudland that night. I declined because I had early plans tomorrow morning. I texted him and invited him and his friends to join me at the market tomorrow but there was no reply.
Dear Lord, thank you for all that You had done in my life. You have been loving and gracious towards me. You were always there for me when I needed you. I could not thank You enough for all that You had done for me. Help me to develop a deeper relationship with You and be an instrument of Your love to others. Amen.



No comments:
Post a Comment