I was not expecting a seafood dinner that was the way it was. I thought of it as SG seafood dinner but the real fact is that the seafood dinner that I had was to go to the Seafood Market to choose the seafood and there's a kitchen where the staff would cook the fish the way you wanted it (either grilled or fried). Then we chose cooked cold prawns and oysters and ate it the way it was sold. No cooking for those 2 items. There's no slicing for the salmon too or else we would have sashimi. It was interesting to eat seafood that way. The temperature was cold outdoors and we had to eat seafood outdoors. Cold cold!
PW and I introduced fresh oysters to LL and LY. LL didn't quite like it whereas LY enjoyed it thoroughly. Look at their expressions. They were funny.
After dinner at Redcliffe, I went home to shower and then we all went over to St. Lucia. I dropped LY home and went over to LL"s house for sleepover because I had to send her to the airport the next day. She was flying home at 9.30am and LY's sister touched down at 9.25am on the same day. It was so nice to see 2 SIA planes crossed each other on the runway.
Dear Lord, thank you for the good times I spent in Redcliffe with friends. Thank you for journeying with us on our trip. I pray that You will continue to see that LL will be safe back home in SG and that we will all be healthy for the rest of the month. Amen.



No comments:
Post a Comment