In fact, on the first day I drove on the expressway, I got "toot" from a motorist behind my car because I was way too slow when I first turned into the expressway. From then onwards, I tried to step harder on the accelerator as I turned into the expressway.
I like LY's new place. It's a townhouse and shared by 5 persons in the house (including the owner and her husband). However, it's the suburb that I do not like. It's so much nearer to school but there's no shops around and it's pretty quiet at night.
I remembered that before we started on our journey, LL said a prayer for both of us in the car park. It was beautiful.
Since we were busy moving, LL, LY and I prepared a simple lunch of soup, ham sandwich and nuggets for lunch. At night, they came over to my place for a home-cooked dinner. It was really cheap for lunch and dinner at $7 per person.
Dear Lord, thank you for keeping us safe on the roads. I pray that You will continue to look after us and keep us safe. Amen.



No comments:
Post a Comment