LL, PW and I ordered chips and nachos too. The portions were indeed generous and we managed to make it back to PW's house for prayer meeting in the evening.
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
XXXX Beer Tour
GW had his whole family in Brisbane and he had arranged for a Beer Factory tour for them. He had invited PW, LL and I along and we had decided to go on the tour. It was indeed educational on the tour and part of the tour included 4 beers from the factory. I only managed 2 beers and I must say the beers are rather smooth. Too bad, I am not a beer drinker, or else, I would have taken more mugs.

LL, PW and I ordered chips and nachos too. The portions were indeed generous and we managed to make it back to PW's house for prayer meeting in the evening.
LL, PW and I ordered chips and nachos too. The portions were indeed generous and we managed to make it back to PW's house for prayer meeting in the evening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment