Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Annerley Road...

M and his friends left for Gold Coast yesterday. I thought they were leaving on Tuesday. I did not go to Gold Coast with them because I had something on tomorrow onwards and decided not to spend the extra money. They would only be coming back on Thursday. Moreover, I think I would feel awkward around them. I am not a socialiser in that sense. Anyway, I made the decision to go to Annerley Road on my own to explore. Nice shops there.


I love the flowers at this florist.

Since when PM Lee has an office here?

Love the shop name!

Apparently, there's movies screening in this cafe on Saturday. It's the old classic movies.

Had desserts while I watched the world go by. Borrowed a book from JS and read while enjoying my desserts... Nice!

Bought these at the Reebook Factory Outlet. It was rockport shoes at $35.40 (original price $169) and the Ben Sherman top at $35.40 (orgininal price $99). Sweet...

In the night, I managed to call 3 friend back home. It was nice chatting with them and the line did not get cut off after the first call.

DC is due in late July so she would start her maternity leave on 20th July. A teaching friend said that all's back normal in school and activities for the first week is cancelled. There's temperature taking twice a day. Then the other is church friend, AL, who was my guarantor for my study loan. So happy chatting with them.

Just a while ago, I was checking out "friends" in Facebook and I found GP! He was an ex and the profile picture showed that he was with a kid. Guess he's happily married now. Don't be mistaken. I am not envious. Our relationship just didn't want out and I am glad I was out. Then I clicked on his brother's profile and saw that he has started to bald. I guess he had his father's genes.

Anyway, I gotta go prepare for the Beer Tour already. LL would be coming over to stay for the night after prayer meeting. I can't wait.

Dear Lord, thank you for the day that was presented to me. It was good to be alone and knowing You are always keeping me safe, I thank You. Help me to continue to praise and glorify You in ways possible. Amen.



No comments: